Our mission is to generate value through information and actionable strategy for making decisions that build the success of our clients.
ACSI RESEARCH is the Research Services Consulting Agency, which aims to generate value for its clients through a strategic alliance that achieves:
SECURITY AND CERTAINTY
IN DECISION MAKING
WITH BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
TO REACH GOALS
The products offered in Strategic Research vary depending on the needs and requirements of each client, however, the following are part of the most requested:
- Image and positioning of the product or service.
- Consumption habits.
- Market share.
- Evaluation of new products or services.
- Evaluation of advertising campaigns (pre-test and post-test).
- Detection of current and potential market characteristics.
- Level of user or customer satisfaction.
- Acceptance / Rejection of a new brand, product or service.
- Among others.
AND POLITICAL INVESTIGATION
ACSI Research is recognized for its projects for local, state and federal governments. The projects that are generated most frequently are:
- Impact of social projects.
- Work environment in government entities.
- Detection of social demands and needs.
- Quality of life of the population.
- Evaluation and qualification of the performance of authorities.
- Human factors (happiness, security, pride, identity).
- Pre-election (internal and formula).
- Image and positioning of the candidate or public servant.
- Campaign evaluation (pre-electoral or government).
- Exit Poll.
- Quick Count.
- Among others.
ACADEMIC AND INSTITUTIONAL
ACSI Research is a specialist in academic and institutional research, being the only company that comprehensively generates this type of project both for internal monitoring and for CONACYT and international accreditations. Some projects are:
- Follow-up of graduates.
- Study employers for job placement.
- Potential demand for educational programs.
- Image and institutional positioning.
- Evaluation of institutional campaigns.
- Feasibility of educational programs.
- Institutional work environment by student, academic and administrative profile.
- Evaluation of curricular mesh and educational models.
- Among others.
INFORMATION IS THE NEW OIL OF TODAY
SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS
The projects are both academic, market, social and governmental. We use both qualitative and quantitative techniques, applied neuroscience and data analytics.
ACSI Research is a very beloved company in AMAI, and also with a great job in Neuromarketing.
Jenny Peña Rodríguez
ACSI has helped us a lot to make better decisions in the launch of new products such as different drinks of different concepts, we thank you very much, thank you for your support.
Silvia Michel Diaz
The ACSI company has carried out for this institution nearly 200 studies of graduates and employers, which are a requirement for postgraduate programs, as well as for their creation, modification or entry into the PNPC of Conacyt, these studies are very important and we have had a pleasant experience with this company as they are very professional and we highly recommend them, thank you very much.
We have worked with ACSI on several projects, the most important of which was the launch of Arbys here in Mexico, through ACSI we did a very interesting study that helped us understand the tastes and the way in which we had to modify our menu, So that our offer would be completely relevant to the Mexican consumer, then thanks to that study, today we know what are the buttons that we have to push in this market for our brand to be successful; we are very happy and definitely highly recommend their work.
Reflection in the framework of International Women’s Day
In the framework of the commemoration of International Women's Day, there is a background of important reflections as a [...]
The Home Office
Many of us wished we could have flexible hours and be our own bosses so that we could manage our times and achieve a bal[...]
The challenges of conducting international market research during the pandemic
COVID-19 has brought new challenges for all sectors, which imply in organizations the imperative need to adapt to change[...]
Request a proposal
Av. Patria #2511, Col. Jardines del Country Guadalajara, Jalisco México, CP. 44210
+52 (33) 3824 0820
+52 (33) 3853 1765
Mtra. Paola Adriana Solórzano Gutiérrez
| CEO AND FOUNDER ACSI RESEARCH
Mtra. Alejandra Vargas
| RESEARCH DIRECTOR
+52 (33) 1146 0106